M&M Autopak undertook a project for Reckitt Benckiser in 2006 involving the relocation of production equipment from the Wetherill Park factory to the West Ryde facility. The equipment consisted of six packaging lines, and the work also included modifications to two existing lines at West Ryde.
M&M were responsible for the aspects of the project as detailed below:-
· Decommissioning of equipment at Wetherill Park including platforms and storage tanks
· Transport and handling of equipment at both locations
· Modifying the packaging lines, mixing equipment and conveyors to suit new factory layout and amende manufacturing processes
· Manufacturing new components to suit new layout and new products
· Civil works including demolition of walls, concrete cutting, and co-ordination of other building trades.
· Commissioning and testing the new production lines
The project involved seven of M&M Autopak’s engineering personnel for approximately seven months, plus associated contractors. Over this period M&M Autopak personnel did not incur any safety or related issues, and complied with all statutory and corporate site requirements.
RB has engaged M&M Autopak on projects since the completion of this one in 2006, and has continued to use them for other projects.